Are you having trouble with your Acer laptop? How to reset Acer laptop to the factory? Maybe it’s not working the way it used to, or you need to reset it to factory settings for some other reason. We’re going to show you how to do just that.
We’ll walk you through the steps necessary to restore your Acer laptop to its original condition. So whether you’re experiencing problems or just want to start fresh, follow these instructions and you’ll be good to go.
Some benefits of resetting a computer include: wiping out viruses and malware, removing unwanted software or files from the hard drive which can slow down performance, and clearing. So the question that arises for Acer laptop users is how to reset the Acer laptop to the factory?
Now you don’t need to worry, we are here to help you to factory reset your Acer laptop at home with simple and easy steps.
There are 4 methods that we are using that How to Factory Reset Acer laptops.
- The important step that you have to follow before resetting Acer laptop
- How to do Factory reset Acer Laptop on startup By using key Alt + F10
- By using Acer care centre and it may also be called ERecovery Management
- While installing windows and Repair disk How to reset Acer laptop
- What do you do if you lost your data from the drive?
The important step that you have to follow before resetting Acer laptop:
The important step which you may not jump you can also say that it is a strict precaution that you have to follow. Before Factory resetting Acer laptop or any other product, Make a backup of all your files, disk and also list the name of the software that you may use later, especially those files that are important to you.
There are some tools and steps we use that may be helpful to you for this step.
- Turn off Acer laptop By pressing the Power button For 5-8 Sec.
- Now press the Power button again Immediately as the Acer logo shows on Screen Press “Alt” And “F10” At the same time as shown in the picture.
- After some time, You see a screen to “Choose an option”; there you see Two options in which you have to select “Troubleshoot”
- In Windows 10 you see the option “Reset this Pc” OR In Windows 8 the option is “Reset your Pc”.
- Choose the option “Remove everything”
- Sit Down and Wait until the process is done
- When the process is done Now the Factory Resting process is done
By using Acer care centre and it may also be called ERecovery Management
In this method, Acer care center is used. This is only available in Acer laptops which are generally used for factory resistance. As we talk about some methods that help make a backup of files, this method is included. It helps to make a backup of settings and Drivers.
- In your windows go to the search box and type “Recovery” It will show you some results Find “Acer Recovery Management”
- Choose The last option as the name of “Recovery management”
- Now you redirect to the Acer Care Center Where you should select “Get started”. this option enables you to “Reset Your Pc”
- Select the option “Remove Everything” you may not worried about what this option Assists.
- Now you can get there two options “In the first option you can remove only your files and in the second option you have to remove all files and vanish drives.
- Now the next page is shown with the name “Reset this PC” there you find a button with the name of Reset.
- Now the Factory Resetting process is done.
While installing windows and Repair disk How to reset Acer laptop
In this step, We Reset the Acer Laptop by using the installation or repair disk. Now if you do not have a disk you can download the Windows image file which we say ISO file that helps us to make a boot. We can also burn CD/DVD and USB with it.
- Now put the installation/repair disk into your Laptop To Start. Now you can boot your Acer Laptop
As usual, the Installation screen is shown. There We click on the “Next” button
- On the left side Click on the “Repair your computer” button.
- Then click on “troubleshoot” bouton
- Then Choose “Reset this Pc” And in Windows 8 “Reset your pc”
- On the next page there u find two options “Keep my files” and “Remove everything” In the first option it will save you some files and passwords if you forgot your password so that option is not for you. If you forgot your password you can select the Remove everything second option.
- Select your operating systems versions like Windows 10 and Windows 8.
- On the next page, it will ask you that which drive you want to Remove means Format you can remove “All drives” and also can choose only one on which you wish to install windows on it.
- On the next page, you again see Two options given “Just remove my files” or “Fully clean the drive”. In the first option you can remove only your files it may be a quick process but the second one is used to Remove all drives It takes Several hours.
- Now the final step click on the Reset button after choosing one of the above options
What do you do if you lost your data from the drive?
If you unluckily lost your user data, don’t worry about that. We also have a solution for that. We use an application with the name Disk Drill. This application is very good For recovering data. If you want to download that application I give the link below You can download this it is also available for MacBook users.
Link: Disk Drill
- In the First step open the application and choose the drive which you want to Recover.
- Then click on the button “Search For lost data” as above in the picture it can take some time
- After the process is done Choose the file that you want to be recover and click on Recover Button
- Everything is done.
Now you don’t need to worry, we are here to help you factory reset your Acer laptop at home with simple and easy steps. There are 4 methods that we are using that How to Factory Reset Acer laptops.
If you follow these instructions, you’ll be able to reset your Acer laptop easily and restore it to its original condition. So don’t wait any longer, follow these instructions and get started today.
For further related details, you can visit our official website (jojoreviews.com).