How to connect AirPods to a laptop? If you’re an Airpod user, you know just how great they are. But did you know that you can also use them with your laptop? In this blog post, we’ll show you how to connect Airpods to your laptop and use them for listening to music or making phone calls.
If you’re looking for a new way to use your Airpods, keep reading! So, the question that arises from many AirPods users is how to connect Airpods with laptops. It’s very easy. Read this complete tutorial, learn 2 methods of How to Connect AirPods With laptops.
Now you don’t need to carry your phone with you while working on your laptop. You can easily make calls and listen to music on your AirPods using your laptop. Please note that the answer is different for Windows and Mac. Let’s go into detail for both in this post:
How To Connect Your AirPods to Windows in Laptop?
To connect Airpods to PC, Open your AirPods case, press the button in the back of the case for 2-3 secs, and wait until the light is blinking. When the light is blinked, get Bluetooth in Your PC’s settings and click on (Add a device) Where you can pair your Airpods with your Laptop.
Below is a complete Guide in Step By Step Form with some snaps
- Now put your Airpods Case in your hand and Verify that they are fully charged.
- Open the setting of your windows by clicking on the start button at the left bottom and then clicking on the setting button it like gear as shown in Snap below.
- Click on the “Devices” Section.
- In the “Bluetooth & Other Devices” section verify that the Bluetooth is On generally when it is on The colour of the switch Turn in Blue.
- Now Click on “Add Bluetooth or other devices” as shown in the photo below.
- In “Add Bluetooth or other devices” Section click on “Bluetooth”.
- Now take the Airpods case in your hand and open its lid.
- At the backside of the lid, you see a button press it for 2-3 Secs and wait until the light of the Airpods case starts blinking in white Colour as shown in the picture.
- Now Find the name of Airpods in the devices list available for pairing. It appears with the symbol of Headphone with it generally named AirPods.
- Now Click the Airpods and these are connected verify that it is not connected with another device.
- Windows will be connected to Airpods now U can hear any sound or music of your laptop via Airpods and after connect u can close by clicking the “Done” Button
How To Connect Your AirPods in Mac?
Now this step is not the same as above because it is about the Mac in this we have to note some things Like the Macbook Operating is up to date For that purpose you have to go on the Apple icon at the upper left corner of your Screen And there u click on “About this Mac” section.
A new section is a Pop up There u Can click on “Software update” to update the MacBook operating system.
Apple specifies that regular, 2nd generation AirPods require macOS Mojave 10.14.4 or newer, and AirPods Pro requires 10.15.1 or newer versions of macOS Catalina.
Now Below these are the steps That help u to connect Your Airpods
- In the first step, you have to open System preferences by Clicking on the Gear-shaped icon. If You could not find it you can also find it by Searching “System preferences using Spotlight at the right top corner of the desktop.
- Now there you can find the Bluetooth With its symbol as shown in the picture.
- Hold the Airpods case in your hand and open the lid.
- On the backside of the lid, there is a button that should be pressed for 2-3 seconds until you watch the light of the Airpods case blink in white.
- Now verify that Bluetooth is turned on in the Macbook and wait until Airpods is shown in the list of available devices.
- Everything is Done, Enjoy!
How to connect AirPods Pro to a laptop?
If you have AirPods Pro, you can also connect them to your laptop. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Open the case and hold down the button at the backside until the light starts flashing.
2) Look for “AirPods Pro” in the Bluetooth menu on your laptop.
3) Click on “Connect” to pair your AirPods Pro with your laptop.
4) If you want to use Siri, hold down the button on the side of your AirPods Pro until the light flashes white. Then say “Hey Siri” and ask your question.
5) To disconnect AirPods Pro from your laptop, When the case is open, hold the back button until the light turns off. Then click on “Disconnect” in the Bluetooth menu.
How to connect AirPods to laptop Windows 7?
Open your AirPods case, press the button On the back of the case for 2-3 secs, and wait until the light is blinking. when the light is blinked got Bluetooth in Your laptop setting of Windows 7 and click on (Add a device) Where you can pair your Airpods with your Laptop in Windows
How to connect AirPods to MacBook Pro?
1. At the top left, click the apple icon of your Mac.
2. Click “System Preferences.”
3. Click “Bluetooth.”
4. Select your AirPods from the available devices list and click “Connect.”
5. Your AirPods will now be paired Enjoy 🙂
If you are having trouble connecting your AirPods to a laptop, this article should help. We have provided step-by-step instructions for Windows as well as Mac OS users. The first thing is to make sure that the AirPods Bluetooth settings are “visible.”
This will allow them to show up in the list of devices when searching for Bluetooth connections in your computer’s Settings menu. Once they appear in the list, simply click connect next to it, and voila! You’re set!
For further related information, You can visit our official website (jojoreviews.com).